July 6, 2011

The Future Is Now


John bought us both new phones yesterday, iPhone 4's to be exact. I've wanted an iPhone forever, but we were on Sprint & to switch to AT&T was expensive as shit, plus everyone hated AT&T. When Verizon got the iPhone, we decided to switch, but then I lost my stupid job.

Well, we have them now & they're awesome. This is my first smart phone, so I have no idea what I'm doing. Send me your app suggestions! The only ones I've downloaded are Twitter, Facebook, Fooducate, & Instagram (find me on Instagram @theblondemule). I also need to buy a coozy/skin/case - whatever they're called. The ones in the Verizon store were lame.

Anyway, I'm excited. Hooray for technology! Hooray for awesome husbands!

7 comments:

Brian Wilson said...

Pandora, Dropbox (sign up for the free account, 2 GB free and sync files between your computer and have access to it on the iPhone), Evernote, Shazam, Netflix (if you're a member), and Google Voice (get Visual voicemail without paying Verizon). I'll think of more.

Brian Wilson said...

GasBuddy
CNN
Apple Store
Skee-Ball
Words Free (Scrabble)
Angry Birds (beware!)

Mary Katherine said...

Cartolina
Chanel
Style.com
Goodreads
Sound Hound
Bump It!
Starbucks
CBS Sunday Morning

I've been looking for a new case for mine, too. I really like the new designs from Jonathan Adler. Kate Spade has some cute ones, too. And I love that one from Marc Jacobs you sent me a few weeks ago.

Felix said...

Shazam by a mile
Groupon
The Onion
Google Tools
all travel websites you might use

alexis said...

heres that case i was telling you about!!! http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod122290022&eItemId=prod122290022&cmCat=search&searchType=MAIN&parentId=&icid=&rte=%252Fsearch.jhtml%253FN%253D0%2526Ntt%253Diphone%2526_requestid%253D7430

Panda Parables said...

i got one too yesterday! the upcoming change to verizon's data plan is what prompted me (although i have been heavily considering it for a few weeks now). hooray for us! i was up until 1am trying to figure stuff out. i just bought a $20 case at target 'til i find something i really like - i didn't want it to get scratched in the meantime.

The Blonde Mule said...

Wow, thanks, guys! I can't wait to run down my battery uploading apps all day.

Viva la iPhone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...