August 11, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up: Pink Hair, Don't Care Edition


According to Teen Vogue, I'm 9 months behind this trend, but I had my homegirl Jordan highlight my hair pink on Friday. I'm absolutely in love with it! Jordan did an amazing job. I think it's the most I've ever loved my hair.


My new friend Cathy joined me & Mary Katherine on our long ride Saturday. I met Cathy on the Monday Night Ladies Ride I've been doing. She's doing Augusta, too. We rode a little over 40 miles, parked our bikes & ran a 2 mile brick.

I spent the rest of Saturday on the couch reading #GIRLBOSS, which I loved! That book completes me. Highly recommend it.


Back at it on Sunday, I met my lady gang dark & early for an 8 mile run. It was rough out there, y'all. I think it was 98% humidity. Ugh. A big iced coffee from Dose helped though. Well, that & a dry shirt.


I was in the mood for some thrifting, (it also helps me to keep moving so that my legs don't atrophy) so after lunch John & I took our thrifting selves to Nolensville Road. We found all kinds of shit! I forgot how good Nolensville Road thrifting can be. More pics of our finds here.


Embarrassingly, our friend's son is 11 months old & I have yet to meet him. We remedied that yesterday. Blog world, meet Finlay, the world's happiest baby. Luckily, he loves loud noises & strange sounds, so he immediately took to John who played guitar for him & snorted out this super loud pig song. Finlay laughed, danced & then licked John's shoe. Babies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...