January 14, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

I didn't do much this weekend. Watched a lot of TiVo. Finished Season 2 of Weeds -very good by the way. Wonder when Season 3 comes out... Also watched Blame It On Fidel. It was interesting. The little girl who played the main character was pretty cute.

John & I were going to see There Will Be Blood until we realized it hasn't opened in Nashville yet. Not sure when it does, but hopefully soon. I really want to see it. Grrr...

Not a lot going on right now, just busy at work. My class starts on Wed. I guess I need to get some sort of school supplies for my class, but not sure what I even need. Trapper Keeper maybe....

So today, for whatever reason, everyone everywhere commented on how much weight I've lost. I've lost about 20 lbs, but I've weighed the same for about a month now, so I don't really know why everyone seemed to just now notice.... My boss said something, my landlord said something... Don't get me wrong, I'll take the compliments, just weird that no one's noticed until now. Maybe it was the suit I wore today that was clearly 2 sizes too big. Mental note: GET SUITS TAILORED.

Allright, that's it. I don't have anything interesting to say & I've got TiVo to watch. Shalom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...