January 31, 2008

Exhaustion

I'm exhausted. This has been a long day & a long week. I think I'm going to leave work early so I can early vote & work-out before dinner. In the meantime, I'm trying not to fall asleep at my desk.

Lake Fever's 8 off 8th @ Mercy Lounge Monday night was a HUGE success. I'm so proud of John, Joe & Jason. Joe did a great job putting the event together. It was definitely the biggest crowd I've ever seen at an 8 off 8th event. I took some pictures, but haven't had time to upload them yet. I'll post the link once I get them uploaded.

In related news, Jerry Harrison of the Talking Heads will be in John's studio tomorrow. He's producing our friend, Ben Elkins', CD. I don't know about you, but I think this is tres cool.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...