April 14, 2008

GRE

I took the GRE today. I think I passed... You get your Verbal & Math scores at the end of the test & then you get your Analytical Writing score in the mail in 10-15 days. I did average on the Verbal part, but completely bombed the Math section (expected). I think even without knowing what I made on the Analytical Writing section, I made a high enough score for TSU. At least I hope I did... Oh well, whatever, it's done. I just hope I don't have to take it again. I hate standardized tests!

Tonight for dinner I'm going to attempt to make this shepard's pie recipe that Katie, aka Panda Parables, made for me & John a couple weeks ago. It was soooo good! Hopefully I can pull it off. I've never made mashed potatoes before & I don't have a mixer, but I feel confident, ha ha. Mental note: register for mixer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...