April 11, 2008

I hate you, David Archuleta


Yeah, that's right. I watch American Idol. It combines two of my favorite past times: music & judging people.

So I just watched this week's episodes & am highly disappointed that Michael Johns got voted off. Did everyone miss the episode where Krissy Lee Cook said she spent an entire year living as a dog? Oh yeah, she said it. Apparently when she was 7 she walked on all fours & barked like a dog for a year. You can't make this stuff up.

So the dog-girl is still on, but Micheal Johns is off? I don't get it. And David Archuleta? Don't even get me started....

American Idol, you better kick off someone truly bad next week or I may have to cancel my Tivo Season Pass. Consider yourself warned.

On a non-American Idol note, but still TV-related.... Did anyone watch 30 Rock the other night? MILF Island? OMG, I'm still laughing. God bless Tina Fey.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...