April 10, 2008

Wedding Planning, Week 3

The wedding planning is chugging along. Last Sunday we went & checked out a farm where we may possibly have our wedding and/or reception. The owners of the farm were going to check their fall calendar & get back to us with dates & prices. We haven't heard back from them yet, but hopefully we will soon.

Tonight we're meeting with the church I used to attend to talk about getting married there. I guess we'll know whether or not that's an option after our meeting tonight. I called a bunch of local churches last week, but they all either wanted us to join or didn't call me back. I feel like if we're going to use a church, it might as well be the church I grew up in. We'll see how it goes tonight.

In other news, I'm taking the GRE on Monday. I've been studying all week. I'm doing fine on the practice tests so far, but I haven't started working on the math yet. I'm horrible at math. I'll probably spend most of this weekend studying. Fun times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...