May 5, 2008

Wedding Dress? Check!

I got my hair cut on Friday afternoon. If I haven't mentioned it before, I have THE BEST hair stylist. I go to Fatima @ Streets Salon. She's not easy to get into, but she's so worth the wait.

After my hair cut, I met Mary Katherine @ Pei Wei & then we came back here & watched The Diving Bell & The Butterfly. It's the movie based on Jean-Dominique Bauby, the editor of French Elle. He had a massive stroke in 1995 & wrote a book about his experience. It was a sad story, but not really a sad movie. It was more artsy than something you'd see on Lifetime. Highly recommend it.

Saturday was a monumental day.... I think I found my wedding dress. It's beautiful & very figure flattering. Also, the dress is in the right price range, so it's a win-win.

Saturday night John was in the studio, so I watched The Jane Austin Book Club on DVD. Ehhh, it was okay. I definitely didn't hate it, but don't need to see it again. It was a good home alone on a Saturday night movie.

So I've been incredibly sore all weekend from the damn Body Sculpt class I took on Thursday night. I couldn't lift my arms. It was miserable. Well, I might have topped it yesterday. I finally took the Bottom Line class at the Y. Unbeknownst to me, it's a 75 minute class. 75 long minutes of inner & outer thigh work, plus about 500 squats & lunges thrown in for good measure. I'm a little sore already. I have no doubt I'll be hobbling by the end of the day.

Allright, time to go to work. Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...