May 31, 2008

SATC: TM

Mary Katherine & I saw Sex and the City: The Movie last night. It was so good! I knew it would be entertaining & I knew I would like it, but it was so much better than I expected. And emotional! Oh my god, it was cryfest 2008 in there. I loved it. On the way home, we were already making plans to see it again. I highly recommend the movie to anyone who watched/loved the show as much as I did. You won't be disappointed. Irritated a little by the theater full of twenty-somethings in their finest Carrie Bradshaw-esque attire? Maybe. But disappointed? Definitely not.

So today John has an all day/into the night Session @ Lake Fever & I have NOTHING to do. And I've been up since 6:00am. It's going to be a long day....

List of potential Saturday tasks:
  • work-out
  • yoga
  • take bag of vintage purses to clothes swap store in Hillsboro Village & try to earn enough money for a mani/pedi, or at least a pedi
  • take suits to dry cleaners
  • clean my apartment
Yeah, it's going to be a long day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...