July 2, 2008

Sayonara Statistics!

The most amazing thing happened in Statistics last night. Last night was our last class & our teacher was supposed to give us our final to take home & turn in on Thursday. Well, for whatever reason, he decided to not make us take the final. He said no one in the class could raise their grade by taking it, so why bother. I made a B in the class!!! I'm done!!! I survived!!! Whoo-hoo!!! If you see me this weekend, pat me on the back, this class was quite possibly the hardest thing I've ever had to do. And I made it through with a B, bitches! Yeah!

In other, less amazing, news I watched Lars and the Real Girl last night. I LOVED it. I've never really liked Ryan Gosling, but I like him now. He did such a good job. It was a really weird, good movie. Definitely recommend it. I think I've got Charlie Wilson's War coming to me next. I meant to see it in the theater, but never got around to it. I've always had a thing for Philip Seymour Hoffman. I don't know why, I just do. I loved his character in Magnolia. So good!

My friend Panda Parables sent me the link to this hilarious website called passive-aggressive notes. You'll especially like it if you've ever had a roommate or worked in a record store. Enjoy!

3 comments:

ND said...

i enjoyed lars and the real girl too! way to make a b in the hardest class ever. if i ever see you again, i'll buy you a beer.

Panda Parables said...

glad you're done with your class! yippee!!!

my netflix movies: persepolis and diving bell & the butterfly
(i hi-jacked rollum's account b/c he kept getting wrestling dvds)

muggins mouse said...

oh my word, i'm in love with that website. can't....stop.....reading it! thanks for the share! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...