January 22, 2009

30 Day Shred

I love this blog. I had lunch with Natalie today & she sent me the link after she got home. I'm glad she did. These pictures are amazing:

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/01/the_inauguration_of_president.html

In other news, I started doing this work-out DVD by one of the trainers on The Biggest Loser, Jillian Michaels. The DVD is called 30-Day Shred. We'll see about that.... I did it yesterday & today. It's only a 20 minute work-out, but there are no breaks in between exercises. The DVD has 3 different work-outs. She says to start at Level 1 & work your way up to Level 3 regardless of what kind of shape you're in. So I'm doing Level 1. It's hard, but the stuff I'm doing is nothing different from what I did in Bikini Bootcamp or Body Sculpt. And I did that for 45-60 minutes. This is just 20 minutes. Man, not working out since November really takes its toll......

It's hard for me to make it to the Y during Session because I like to work-out in the mornings, but to get a good work-out in & make it into work by 7:45/8:00am is virtually impossible. By the time I leave work, it's either too late or I'm just too exhausted. Thus the Jillian Michaels DVD. I'm going to do it during the week & see how it goes. I'll still go the Y when I can, but I'm hoping to see some results from this DVD. If not, I'll do what I always do which is bulk up during Session & deal with it later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...