May 12, 2009

Reading Update

I finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I still need to read books 6 & 7, but I'm taking a little break from Potter right now. I've been reading Midnight Sun online & just finished that today. I'm sorry to say, my Twilight/Edward Cullen obsession has been reignited. God, what is it about those books? They're like a drug. Regardless, if you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. It's just the first 264 pages. I think the full print version comes out this summer.

I've also started reading Bergdorf Blondes. It's exactly what I needed after Harry Potter & all the horrible reading I had to do for class this semester. I recommend it for anyone looking for a good weekend/beach read.

Speaking of light reading, the new Jen Lancaster book, Pretty in Plaid, came out last week. I've read her other 3 books & they're hilarious. I heart her. She's doing an in-store appearance this Thursday night at the Cool Springs Barnes & Noble. I'd love to see/meet her. I'm trying to convince my friends to go with me. The jury is still out. I'll report back.

Go forth & read!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...