October 15, 2010

An Open Letter To Comcast

Dear Comcast,

I hate you. I have always hated you. I have allowed you into my home over the years out of a basic necessity for national news & an unabashed love of reality tv. No more. When your bastard child, Digital Switch, hit West Nashville last night & rendered my beloved TiVo box useless, I cried, I yelled, I threw the remote. You see, for years I have enjoyed the happy marriage of cable tv & TiVo. I've bathed in the glory of being to able to record and watch multiple channels simultaneously (I watch A LOT of tv), but no longer. As of last night, I can only watch the channel that TiVo is recording. So when TiVo, just trying to do his job, tried to record Project Runway, The Office & The Real Housewives of DC Reunion, you & your aforementioned bastard child, Digital Switch, stepped in & shit all over it. Hell hath no fury like a woman denied her Thursday night reality tv. Comcast, consider yourself cancelled. Hulu, mama's coming.

Sincerely,
TBM

2 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

You can hook up one of your converters to your Tivo or you can try our DVR. We can probably let you try our DVR at no charge for a couple of months. If you're interested, I can have one of my local colleagues to call you and discuss other options so that you can continue watching your favorite channels.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Slots Odds said...

I am am excited too with this question.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...