May 6, 2011

Birthday Wish List

I really enjoyed doing this in November, so I thought I'd do it again in honor of my birthday month. Viva la May!


Emily Henderson is my new style icon & I'm obsessed with this jacket she wears in almost every episode of Secrets From A Stylist:

EmersonMade 1960's Jacket - The Tweed, $238.



Bossypants, by Tina Fey, $27




A Merry Mishap coal geo earrings via Etsy, $10





Land's End Canvas 1963 Emmaline Hooded Thong, $68




Homako Origami Kuru Shou Aspahlt via Etsy, $38




Fabric & Handle Delmare Tote Shopping Bag, $39





J.Crew Silk Blythe blouse, $98






Imogene + Willie Gladys Blue Chambray, $275


2 comments:

Mary Katherine said...

OMG, I love that jacket and those earrings, too!

The Blonde Mule said...

I know! I wish the jacket was cheaper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...