October 14, 2016

Friday Links


READING THIS WEEK…

Ugh, I'm so over news. I have information fatigue. With that in my mind, here's some light, non-political reading.

One of my fave bloggers looks back at a time in her life when she was skinnier and says, not for me; I'm happy as I am. Little Old Me:  Why I'll Never Go Back

This post on yoga 100% applies to all aspects of life.  Keep Your Eyes On Your Own Mat

National Coming Out Day was this week. I definitely understand that sexuality is a spectrum, not black-and-white, but this article from #shero Ashley C. Ford explains how you can be queer and have a boyfriend at the same time. See also:  The Invisibles.

PBS is airing a documentary about the story of Hamilton with Lin-Manuel Miranda on Friday, October 21. Mark your calendars.

Christian Siriano on how no size is out of style.

I'm on the library waitlist for You Can't Touch My Hair and I can't wait to read it. I looooove Phoebe Robinson.

IF I COULD HAVE A PICNIC WITH ANY 3 PEOPLE…

Michelle Obama
Michelle Obama
Michelle Obama

lulz…


EYES AND EARS…

Michelle Obama gave me my life yesterday in this speech. I'm about halfway through WTF with Marc Maron and Margo Price and it's so, so great (P.S. John mastered Midwest Farmer's Daughter). I'm a big Cameron Esposito fan and really enjoyed this interview with her. I'm still watching old seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race and getting all kinds of not-possible Halloween costume ideas. Oh! I finally bought the new Solange album, A Seat At The Table, and it's so what I'm in the mood for right now.

THRIFTING…


I ENDORSE…

These my Kanye nails

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...