January 26, 2008

Juno

Juno was hilarious. I really liked it. The music was good, too. I may have to pick up the soundtrack today.

Well, it's 7am on a Saturday & I'm awake. I think I'm going to go work out (as soon as the sleep creases on my face dissipate a little). I read a couple more chapters of Kite Runner last night. That book is killing me. As soon as I think nothing else catastrophic can happen, it does. Don't get me wrong, I love the book, but emotionally, it's wearing me out. It's one of the few books I've read that brings me to tears. I can't wait to finish it & see the movie. Maybe next weekend.

Today I'm getting my hair cut. I think I'm going to get a couple inches taken off. I've realized (after watching Medium) that I like it more on the short side. Then tonight we're going to Cinco to celebrate our friend David's bday. I think we're going bowling afterwards. Should be a lot of fun.

I'm off to the gym!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wow, your sleep creases go away... I fondly remember those days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...