February 23, 2008

Ommm...

I woke up at 6:30 this morning & watched 3 episodes of The Sopranos (I'm working my way through the last season). Then I ate a bowl of oatmeal & decided to go to yoga. I took a 90 minute class at the Green Hills Y. I was afraid 90 minutes would be way too long, but it really wasn't. I enjoyed it. When I lived in NYC, I took 1-2 yoga classes a week. I'd like to do that now, but just can't seem to find the time. I'm really interested in Hot Yoga, but can't tack on another fitness expense on top of the ridiculous amount I already pay to the Y every month.

Tonight we're going to dinner with John's old college roommate Keith & his wife Nicole. SNL comes back on tonight, so I'd like to be back home in time to watch that. I got American Gangster in the mail today, which I'd also like to watch. Who am I kidding? I'll carb-load at dinner (we're going to Maggiano's) & fall asleep before 10:00pm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...