February 20, 2008

Short Essay -the work of the devil!

The test was harder than I expected. I studied a lot & felt pretty prepared, but I don't think I did very well. There were 3 pages of short essay questions. Short essay questions are the devil's handiwork. Hopefully I did better than I think. Guess I'll find out next week...

We got to leave as soon as we finished the test, so I was home by 6:00. I made myself a very Weight Watchers-friendly dinner of grilled fish, brussels sprouts & wild rice. That's right bitches, brussels sprouts. I wasn't in the mood for TiVo, so I watched a movie that I've had for about a month now, 2 Days in Paris. It was pretty good. Weird, but good.

To reward myself for living through my 1st graduate level exam, I ate a sleeve of Thin Mints. I weighed myself this morning. I've gained 2 lbs since last week. Coincidentally, I've eaten 2.5 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in the past 7 days. Interesting correlation.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...