March 12, 2008

Biggest Loser

Did anyone watch Biggest Loser last night? Jillian went completely batshit on Alison Sweeney during the weigh-in. It was hilarious. I'm new to Biggest Loser, but I'm starting to understand why Jillian went away for a couple of seasons.... She clearly suffers from Tourette's syndrome.

The Blue Team has this ridiculous chant they do, "Pride on 3. Pride on 3. 1. 2. 3. PRIDE". Due to the influx of male crying on the last few shows, John & I have changed the chant to "Cry on 3". Seriously, I think Mark (the older Boston brother) is on steroids. It's the only logical explanation for the tear parade.

In other news, I have to give a presentation in my class tonight. My teacher is apparently not so much for teaching, so every class a different student is responsible for teaching a selected chapter to the class. It's horrendous & it's my turn tonight. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Mr. Robison said...

Kim-

As a Small Worlder, I should inform you that the producer I am currently working with on my Atlanta thing is also at work on Biggest Loser.

So I hear funny shit about it in weird roundabout ways.

Roundabout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...