March 7, 2008

How I Became the Bomb


My good friends & favorite local band, How I Became the Bomb received a bit of exciting news this week (at least it was exciting to me & Ali). Karl Lagerfeld used their song "Kneel Before Zod" in his recent Fall 2008 fashion show. Apparently you can watch the show online. I've been unable to watch it because my stupid work computer doesn't have Flash & I keep forgetting to watch it at home. To see it, go to the Elle link below & use the scroll bar at the bottom of the page to find the right video clip. It's the second to last video - Karl Lagerfield Fall 2008. The clip is 1:58.


In other misc. news, has everyone already seen this blog? I read about it on Yewknee today & thought it was hilarious.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...