October 8, 2008

One Month From Today!


Our wedding is one month from today. Am I excited? Yes. Am I freaking out? A little. Does my chest tighten every time I think about standing in front of 150+ people wearing white of all colors? Definitely.

In class last night I made a stream-of-consciousness wedding to-do-list. It wasn't pretty. In no time flat I filled up an entire sheet of notebook paper with things that need to be done. One of which is buying John's wedding band. Why haven't I done this yet? I've also somehow completely forgotten what all is involved in my own wedding day apparel. I need to schedule my final fitting, buy shoes, buy ridiculously overpriced "special" wedding day undergarments, & find jewelry. Not to mention... lose 10 lbs, buy alcohol, find someone to serve alcohol (ABC card, anyone?), recruit crew to miss wedding in lieu of setting up reception, buy/send rehearsal dinner invitations, make programs, gift baskets for out-of-town guests, etc.... The list goes on & on. I need a personal assistant. And a refill on my xanex prescription....

2 comments:

Rachel Joiner said...

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials.

If you're around this weekend, I'll probably be in the Turner Publishing booth - brown hair. I'd love to say hey.

Acorn + Archer said...

don't worry, we'll get them all knocked out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...