April 22, 2009

Ikea Purchases



I took some pics of our Ikea purchases. We still have to hang the 2 shelves we bought for downstairs & I still need to put plants/flowers in the cute, white pots I bought, but here are some pics of Stave & the new bedding for the guest room. We were tired & re-hung the pictures in the living room too high, but I'll fix them this weekend. I also need to jazz up the guest room with throw pillows, etc., but I'm pleased. Full photostream here.


So in Linda's quest for constant petting, she has realized that coming upstairs in the middle of the night & whining beside the bed will result in a good bit of attention. She did this for the first time on Mon. night. She woke me up at 4:30am coughing & whining. I panicked because she never comes upstairs, especially at 4:30am. Turned out she had peed in the guest room & needed to be let outside. Well, last night she did the same thing, sans peeing in the guest room. She woke me up around 1:30am whining beside the bed. I got up to see if she had peed anywhere & she hadn't, which led me to believe she just wanted to be petted. Ding, ding! I ended up moving all of her stuff into the kitchen & closing her in there for the rest of the night. Hopefully this did the trick. If she wakes me up again tonight, we're going to have words, or barks, whatever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...