April 15, 2009



This weekend my grandparents were in town from Oklahoma. They braved the severe weather & came up on Friday to visit & see our house. When my dad realized we had a Wii, the visit quickly turned into a Wii boxing battle of the fittest. I am unusually good at Wii boxing. My dad put up a good fight, but I remain undefeated. Actually, I take that back, I think my mom beat me. Yeah, I think she did. Anyway, full Wii photostream here:


Monday was a dark day. I had a rough morning, got to work late & ended up being there until after 8:00pm. I was exhausted, but things started looking up once I got home. Disclaimer: I have THE BEST mom & husband. My mom had left Linda a belated Easter present in the garage. It was a really nice photo album & a cute dog bowl with a dog painted on it that looks just like Linda. Then on top of that, John had made dinner while I was at work & had it ready for me when I walked in the door. John has never made me dinner. He's certainly helped with dinner & lately he's been cooking a lot, but this is the first time I've come home to a cooked meal. Go, John!

1 comment:

Rachel Joiner said...

I saw this today and thought of you: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26736686@N04/3443990355

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...