July 10, 2009

Summer School

One class down, one to go. I found out yesterday that I made an A in the Financial Mgmt class I just finished last week. Not bad. My new class started this week. Now I'm in Seminar in Tennessee Government. It's an online class, which is good because I don't have to spend 8 hours a week sitting in a classroom, but bad because I have two 3-5 page papers to write every week, in addition to a 7-10 page book report & a 150-word position paper. All in a month.

This class should be an easy A. The book I have to read for my book report is on John Wilder, who I've worked with for the past 2+ years. But here's the best part, the position paper I have to write..... Yeah, it's on my boss's restaurant carry bill. The bill that I've eaten, breathed & slept for the past 6 months. I can write this paper in my sleep. Oh, and it counts as our final. Yeah, I'm totally making an A in this class.

1 comment:

Emotional Mullet said...

You will totally make an "A'"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...