January 12, 2010

My Own Personal Jazz Troupe



I'm so excited, my new shoes from Piperlime came today! Check out the cute box they came in. Bonus points for packaging. When I was in NYC, I bought the above pair of black shoes. I've been relentlessly searching for a tan pair, but haven't had any luck. Are you listening, Zappo's? When I was in Maryland over Christmas, John's sister, Sally, suggested I try Piperlime. How, in my Rachel Zoe obsession, I forgot about the online shoe store that she promotes, I have no idea. Like Zappo's, they do the whole free return thing, but they also have free shipping. Free shipping! And again, I direct your attention above to their ubercute packaging. Piperlime, you complete me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be working on my soft shoe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...