January 13, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In


Photo via Cooking Light

Week two on Weight Watchers & still going strong. Wednesday is my 'weigh day', so I weighed myself this morning. I lost 2 lbs this week, bringing my total weight loss to 6.5 lbs. Because I had gained about 5 lbs over Christmas, I'm basically back down to my fighting weight. But this is good. Now the real weight loss begins.

I'm doing good with b'fast, snacks & dinner, but I'm getting bored with lunch. I need to change things up a bit. And I need to work-out more. Session started this week, so my schedule is ridiculous right now. I'll get back on track.

Back before Christmas, Amazon did a bunch of $5 magazine subscriptions. I bought one to Cooking Light. I got my first issue last week & tried my first recipe tonight. John had to work, so I decided to go meat-less, a rarity in our carnivore household. I made this & surprisingly loved it. Good work, Cooking Light. Consider me hooked!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...