February 13, 2010

The Best Made Plans

Too long, no blog. This week kind of sucked. John & I ended up being sick the majority of the week. I almost quit my job (again). I took an ativan instead & lived to fight/work another day. I've got a big class project due on Wednesday that I need to do this weekend. John's dad is coming back through town today & spending the night with us. And... it's Valentine's Day. I feel like I'm behind on the things I usually do on the weekends due to either snow or being sick, so I'm making some lists.

Things I'd like to do this weekend:
Get a manicure
Get my filthy car washed
Make a Valentine's Day dessert
Go to the mall (I'm out of shampoo, face wash, etc.)
Shop. I need some new shit.

Things I have to do this weekend:
Work on class project
Clean the house
Do laundry
Make meal plan & go to the grocery store(s)
Target run for toothpaste, toilet paper, etc.

1 comment:

Jessica Wilson said...

God- I know how you feel. My house looks like a bomb went off, I got the same school project due (obviously), and all I want to do is shop. And by shopping I don't mean groceries (which I have to do at some point this weekend).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...