February 17, 2010

Wednesday Weigh Day


I weighed the same today as I did last week. Taking into account how much I ate & drank this (3-day) weekend, I'll take it. Honestly, I was expecting to have gained a pound or two, so maintaining was a nice surprise. I've lost 8.5 lbs total. I'm still doing pretty good with my eating Mon-Fri, but I need to reign it in on the weekends & up my exercise.

I've started getting up before work & riding the elliptical for 45 minutes, so surely that will produce results. Also, today I used My Fitness Coach for the first time & really liked it. It's 100x better than the Wii Fit &/or Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum. I like that you don't have to exercise on the Wii balance board. I hate that board.

It took me about 30 minutes to create my profile. It's a pretty detailed profile, way more so than the Wii Fit. You get to pick your work-out setting & music, which I love. This morning I did a 30 minute upper body work-out (urban setting; 80s music). It was really similar to the Sculpt classes I usually take at the Y. Well worth the $20 investment. Highly recommend this game to anyone with a Wii.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...