July 12, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday Night:
Nada. I stayed home, painted my nails (in my new color of the month) & watched Bethenny Getting Married? followed by 3 hours of So You Think You Can Dance. RIP, Alex Wong. RIP....

Saturday:
I got up & went to Spin, ran some errands & then went to Claudia & Bill's house-warming party. I needed to bring something to the party, so I decided to try the wine store by our house, Hillwood Wine & Liquors. It's in this bizarre shopping center in front of the West Nashville Target along with a gun & ammo shop, a butcher & a barber shop. Needless to say, I've never been in there. It was kind of okay. It was clean & nice & they had almost all the wines I usually buy & everyone in there knew each other. It was very neighborhoody. It'll do in a pinch.

Saturday Night:
We met Jon & Ali at Tequila's for dinner, then they came back to our house & we sat out on our deck & hung out for awhile. It was surprisingly cool out, so it was nice to use our deck for the first time this summer.

Sunday:
I got up to meet Jaime at 8am for a 3-mile run through Centennial Park. We ended up walking way more than we ran, but we still got in a good work-out. We had Evie with us, so we sat for awhile & let her play on the playground, then we went back to Jaime's & feasted on scrambled eggs, bacon & english muffins. John & I spent the rest of the day running errands & lounging around the house.

Misc.
I spent the better part of Fri/Sat uploading our wedding pictures onto Flickr. Feel free to peruse. Those of you at the wedding & on Flickr were tagged with the exception of someone who has decided to not let anyone tag her in pictures anymore.....

3 comments:

Acorn + Archer said...

Haha! I'm really getting called out by you for not letting you tag me! I just get tired of hating every photo of myself that others tag of me, so this way, there is much much less self loathing. There's a reason I'm never in my own photos. ;-)

cfoxes33 said...

It is so sad about Alex Wong. But at least there is still Kent!

The Blonde Mule said...

Hahaha, I was so mad when I realized I couldn't tag you. You're in almost all of the pictures! Grrr....

Kent - yes! God bless Kent.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...