August 16, 2010

The Baldwins Are High Tech, Ya'll


Being the only people in the world without a flat screen TV, my parents offered us their old one when they upgraded recently. We drove out there on Sunday to pick it up. We've been talking about putting a TV in our bedroom for awhile. Since our existing TV is too big to put in our there, we put the new flat screen TV in the bedroom & left the big, old beast downstairs.

As you can see, we put a lot of time into the placement of the TV, ha ha. We just sat it on the dresser. Well actually, we sat it on top of a DVD player, on top of the dresser, but you get the point. At some point in the immediate future, I'm going to paint the dresser & put new drawer pulls on. We may also wall mount the TV, especially if we end up running cable, getting a cable box, etc.

Anyway, this is it. For now. I'll post more pics later after I paint the dresser, etc.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Nice, Kim! We are very low tech @ my place in terms of tv. Ours is really old. Everytime I see how sharp the picture is on someone else's new tv, I'm jealous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...