August 22, 2010

Lucky, The September Issue

Lucky is the only fashion magazine I still subscribe to & this year's September issue doesn't disappoint. Below are a few things I flagged for fall inspiration.

I'm seeing these military jackets everywhere. This one in particular is from Kmart. That's right, Kmart. And! It's only $30. Get you one!

I flagged this black/striped shirt ensemble because I have all of these pieces, but would have never thought to put it together like this. Color me inspired.

I flagged this because, hello, could there be a page more my style? Camel, black & denim. Sign me up! I don't have a camel blazer, but I'm definitely in the market for one now. Thanks, Lucky!

Ever since my NYC trip last November & subsequent purchase of two pairs of Oxfords, I can't get enough of them. I bought a black pair & a tan pair, but I'd love a grey pair, maybe in suede.

I like the styling of this outfit: the structured, military jacket with the soft, flowy dress paired with dark tights & fierce high-heeled boots. Yes, I just said fierce. Apparently I'm channeling Tyra Banks today.

I love a red lip. I wear nude gloss 90% of the time, but don't think I don't have a stash of red lipsticks & glosses just awaiting their turn. I always flag pages like this for shopping reference. It's hard to find the right red for my coloring. My go-to red is Nars Lip Laquer in Diablo, but I'm always on the lookout for more.

I LOVE fall nail polish. Love! I have a good brown by MAC, but it needs to be replaced. I think this Little Brown Dress by Essie will do the trick. Pretty interested in the color above it, Sew Psyched, too. I love Essie. I think I bought their entire fall collection last year.

In the same vein, I'm pretty intrigued by OPI's Swiss Collection, particularly the color on the model, Yodel Me on My Cell. It looks like a soft peacock blue. The color/bottle beside it looks good, too: Ski Teal We Drop. Looks like it's time to get on Amazon & restock my nail polish supply.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...