July 18, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up




{More info on Flickr, or follow me on Instagram @theblondemule}

Friday:
This turned out to be the Baldwin weekend of hair removal. After work on Friday, I saw Jordan for a hair cut. Unbeknownst to me, John was also getting a hair cut. Great minds... Post hair cut, I saw Lynette at the Wax Pot Studio for some ladyscaping.

Saturday:
Continuing the hair removal trend, I took Linda for her summer shave & took myself to Gio for highlights. Freshly coiffed, we met Michael & Kim for dinner at THE WORST MEXICAN RESTAURANT IN NASHVILLE & then headed to The Basement to see Jonny Corndawg, who was AMAZING!

Sunday:
We met Megan & Will to see Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 2. So good! And ohmygod, did I cry. I think it's the most I've ever cried in a movie theater. I don't know what came over me. John finally looked over at me & just laughed. I was pretty ridiculous. But it was so good! And now it's over!

4 comments:

ali said...

fiesta azteca is truly awful. the last time i was there, i asked the server - who was Latino - to see their tequila list. he said they didn't have one but i should order cuervo..."it's a good tequila." yikes...

The Blonde Mule said...

Hahahaha!

ND said...

I hate Azteca. I don't understand how they stay in business.

The Blonde Mule said...

I don't either! John didn't even eat his food! In 7 years, that's the first time I've seen that happen. The man will EAT ANYTHING. Not this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...