August 10, 2012

Friday Links




New arrivals at Kate Spade featuring illustrative prints by French photographer & style blogger Garance Dore.  OMG, I want it all, particularly the Dianne Trench.  (MK via Kate Spade & Refinery 29)

Madewell's new face for it's fall 2012 campaign, Mix Well, is Solange Knowles & it's GENIUS.  (Refinery 29)

Jonathan Adler is launching an accessories line.  Love his home stuff, but not sure how I feel about these geometric printed bags...  (Elle Dispatch)

Has it really been 20 years since Beverly Hills 90210?  Man, I'm older than I thought.  Thanks, Old Navy.  (Buzzfeed)

I may be late to the party on this, but these videos of Real Actors Read Yelp Reviews is hilarious.  My favorite one is below, but I highly recommend watching all four.  (Bon Appetit)


2 comments:

Panda Parables said...

every time i see something awesome on a blog (i.e cute pair of flats), it turns out to be kate spade (and consequently very expensive). also, i am obsessed with peter pan collars. i have a sewing pattern to make a blouse w/ one, but i am too afraid (and wrapped up in other sewing projects) to try it!

The Blonde Mule said...

Katie -- I know, me too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...