April 23, 2014

Birchbox Review: February


In the almost two years I've been receiving Birchbox, this is my least favorite box. I'm not sure if February is a low-sale month and they don't expect anyone to buy anything, or what. I certainly don't want to buy any of this.

Juicy Couture Original | Full-size, $19-90

I have no idea why this was in my box, as I've A) checked the box to no longer receive perfume samples, and B) left terrible reviews for this particular perfume on the previous 1,000 occasions that they've sent it to me.

Miracle Skin Transformer Face Spotlight | Full-size, $48

This could have potentially been something, but the shade is too dark for me. Also, it appears to be pretty heavy on the shimmer. The best part about this is Birchbox reviewer "sheebster" who used this for her senior pictures and it was "just so amazing!". If any of my less fair-skinned friends want this, it's yours. You know, in case you want to look amazing in your senior pictures.

Sarahpotempa The Half-Up | Full-size, $9

If you follow me on Instagram, then you may remember my initial confusion over this product and it's quizzical shape and plushness... It's described as a sock bun for half of your hair - half up, half down. I haven't used it yet, but my hair is probably long enough to try it. We'll see.

Whish Three Whishes Body Butter | Full-size, $24

I don't love the Whish brand, particularly their scents. It's not a bad brand, it's just not for me. I used this sample because - duh, free lotion, but I won't be buying it.

LIFESTYLE EXTRA

32 Oral Care Effervescent Breath Crystals with IsoVoxy | Full-size, $9.99

I was pretty annoyed when I realized Birchbox sent me two packets of breath mints. I was even more irritated when I tried them. They're basically minty pop rocks. It's weird. No.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...