January 16, 2015

Birchbox Review: November


Hey, remember November? It was last year! I got my January Birchbox this week and realized that A) I hadn't opened my December box yet, and B) I hadn't posted my November review yet. Oy. November - go!

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, $43

I actually wear this product, but the sample is too dark for me so I'm giving it away. I think everyone I know is familiar with Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, but if not, you should try it. It's kind of the best out there.

dr. brand pores no more vacuum cleaner, $45

I'm not a person who has an issue with large pores or blackheads, so I don't really have a use for this. I used it once, but I have no idea if it did anything. It's a pretty large sample. If you want it, let me know.

Perlier Absolute Comfort Body Butter, $34

Meh. Not bad, not life changing. It's hand lotion; it smells good - whatever. I wouldn't spend $34 on it.

Bain de Terre argan oil, $14

I'm going through a huge hair oil phase. I just bought a bottle of Davines Ol/Oil, which I LOVE, but I dutifully tried this. I like it! And it's substantially cheaper than my $40 Davines. But too late, that Davines bottle will last me the rest of my life. If you're interested in trying hair oil, I'd start with this $14 bottle.

theBalm cosmetics Cindy-Lou Manizer, $24

I'm pretty sure this is the product my sister uses as blush and eyeshadow, and loves. She got it in a box and kept buying it. I never received it until this month. I like it! I have a blush I already like, so I'm using this as a highlighter on my cheekbones. It's a great color for me. I'm into it.

Pop Corn ChocoPod, $1

This was a freebie Birchbox threw in, but it was much appreciated, and devoured. I love these little guys!

2 comments:

Jill Ann said...

Thank you for posting about the hair oil!! I bought a box two years ago and was in love with this hair oil. I was just thinking this week about it and how I would love to remember what it was. You saved my day!! I totally will spend $40 on this oil.

The Blonde Mule said...

Hey Jill Ann! Yes, I love hair oil! I've let my hair grow out pretty long this year and hair oil is doing wonders for my dry (probably dead) ends. Also, as a blonde, it adds some shine. That Davines is awesome, but the $14 Birchbox one is good, too. Report back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...