January 12, 2015

The Blonde Mule Media

www.theblondemule.com

A lot of you have been asking what I do and what's this business I started. I started The Blonde Mule Media, a social media business. At this point, I'll direct you to my website for more details on what I do and how I can help your business.

The personality that created this business has been 38 years in the making, but these past 6-7 months have taken a village. I'd like to thank the following people:

John Baldwin - infinite moral support
Julie Koh - mapping out (literally) this new career path
Lynette Snyder - believing in me and becoming my first client
JoEllen Buckley - Jedi Master
Jeff Horne - making me charge money for this
Freya Potempa - magical unicorn powers
Amanda Bair - advice giver, bio writer, photo shoot extra
Meg Willoughby - logo and business card design
Brian Risse - professional photography
Giovanni Delgado - hair and makeup
Jamie Holland - website design

To everyone who has cheered me on as I climbed this mountain, thank you.

P.S. Click around up there on my Pages. You'll see a lot of new photos.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...