May 6, 2015

Caftan Life


I'm pretty sure the caftan trend peaked last year, but I've just now decided to get on board. Typical, the one I want is $238, which is outside of my budget. My friend and caftan-soulmate, Bernadette told me Macy's has them for under $50 in the lingerie department. So... I'm probably going to Macy's today. Also? Surely I can find these awesome suckers at thrift stores. Right? I feel like the trick is to avoid the fancy websites and head straight to where grannies buy housecoats.




2014 Cerulean Caftan via Emerson Fry, $238 - no longer available on website


2014 Cerulean Caftan via Emerson Fry, $238 - no longer available on website







To be continued!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally have that cerulean one from Emerson Fry. I bought it on super sale and I looooove it.

The Blonde Mule said...

Lauren - noted! I just signed up for their emails. I can't believe you got that caftan for $40!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...