July 16, 2015

Birchbox Review: May


Another good haul from Birchbox! Here's what I got.

Juliette Has A Gun Not A Perfume, $90

This 'not a perfume' is terrible. And it's the second time I've received it. Enough, Birchbox. Enough.

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream, $39

The first thing to know about this is it has a weird scent. The shade is a tad dark for me, but every time I wear it, I get compliments on my skin and makeup. I don't think I'll buy it, but this sample should get me through the rest of the summer. Below is a picture of me wearing wearing this CC cream.


Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel, $24

I like this fine, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I do like the Marcelle brand overall though. Heads-up, there is no SPF in this, so sunscreen up before you head outside for the day.

Harvey Prince Sea Salt Texturizing Mist, $22

I haven't used this yet. I'll try and remember to use it and report back in next month's review. For what it's worth, all the Birchbox reviewers love it.

Mally Evercolor Waterproof Automatic Eyeliner, $18

I like this! This makeup line is by Beyonce's makeup artist, so, duh. The eyeliner is waterproof, smudge-resistant and automatic, so it doesn't need a sharpener. I got the Black Cherry color, which is good for my green eyes. It glides on easily and stays on all day. I could stand for the color to be a little bolder, but this eyeliner is legit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...