October 21, 2016

Friday Links


READING THIS WEEK…

If you haven't already, read these thank you letters to First Lady, Michelle Obama.

"Busy is a decision... You don't find the time to do things - you make the time to do things." What It Takes to Design a Good Life via Brain Pickings

Amy Schumer's "apology" to the 200 Trump supporters who walked out of her Tampa, Florida show.

Shero, Mary-Louise Parker on Lenny Letter. If you haven't read her book Dear Mr. You, I highly recommend doing so.

Stevie Nicks on Tavi Gevinson

I'm a ride or die for Hillary, but I know a lot of you aren't. For you, I give you this interesting perspective from Stacy London, who won't vote for Trump, but doesn't love Hillary.

IF I COULD HAVE A PICNIC WITH ANY 3 PEOPLE…

Cameron Esposito
Rhea Butcher
Maria Bamford

lulz…

A video posted by Scott Lenhardt (@twentyfourhourwoman) on

EYES AND EARS…

I watched the first season of Take My Wife (via Seeso on Amazon Prime) and freaking loved it! If you don't have Seeso or Amazon Prime, you can watch the first episode on YouTube. Also, if you don't know who Cameron Esposito and Rhea Butcher are, get your life. Staying with prominent gays, I listened to an episode of The New York Public Library podcast with Alan Cumming. He tells all these hilarious stories about meeting celebrities. I highly recommend it. Speaking of podcasts, if you're behind on Call Your Girlfriend, make sure and listen to episode 65:  Fifty Shades of Crazy.

THRIFTING…


Okay, technically I saw this at a craft fair, but it's too good not to share. It's funnier if you know my personal belief that my dog Linda is a wolf.

I ENDORSE…

1 comment:

Aodhnait said...

Great article by Stacy London

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...