October 28, 2016

Friday Links


READING THIS WEEK…

BRB, donating to this cause:  the Sexy Guy Halloween Costume Revolution


You guys, Oprah has a cookbook coming out!!!

My friend wrote an article on teaching girls to save their own lives and it's so, so great.

A eulogy for Vine. RIP.

Hallowed Hell House: How I left behind a Christain childhood to adore Halloween.

IF I COULD HAVE A PICNIC WITH ANY 3 PEOPLE…

Katya
Trixie Mattel
Kim Chi

lulz…


EYES AND EARS…

I finally watched This Is Us (thanks, Hulu). Okay, yes, it's really good, but isn't it the exact same format as Parenthood? Is that weird to anyone? It's like Parenthood, The Siblings Edition. Also, I watched E.T. on Netflix and cried my eyes out! That little extra terrestrial makes the same sounds as Linda and it got me!

File under: duh, but listen to Sarah Jessica Parker on WTF with Marc Maron. I tried to make a dent in my Fresh Air catalogue and loved the interviews with Gaby Hoffmann and Bruce Springsteen. This look into how terrible Twitter can be is illuminating and terrifying.

THRIFTING…


I found this housedress at Goodwill and I'm going to wear it as a vest, a la Dina's Days. Thanks for the inspo, Dina! Also, yes, I'm wearing tap shoes.

I ENDORSE…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...