March 20, 2008

Smack Some Bitches Up!

My test last night SUCKED. It was quite possibly the most ridiculous test I've ever taken. One section of the test included a group of paragraphs written with inaccurate statements. You had to determine which part was inaccurate & then rewrite the paragraph with the correct info. If this sounds familiar it's because you had the same test in 8th grade.

Okay, totally changing topics. I don't know if everyone knows this, but I have a psychic connection to Ice T. Seriously. It started in NYC when I went to a Donna Karen Halloween party & he was there. I had way too much to drink & kept standing beside him saying "Smack some bitches up". Yeah. So after I humiliated myself at that party, I kept running into him all over NYC. I think Tiffany & Lauren were with me one day when he & his wife, Coco, sat beside us at a restaurant in Little Italy. Right?

Anyway, I'm psychically connected to Ice T. Just trust me. The other night I had a dream I was at an Ice T concert hanging out backstage with Coco. THEN, that same night, TiVo recorded Conan O'Brien (which it's never recorded before) & guess who the guest was that night. That's right, Ice T. So I've apparently started some sort of psychic triangle between myself, Ice T & TiVo.

I leave for NYC tonight after work. I'm so excited! You probably won't hear from me again until Monday, so enjoy your weekends. I hope the Easter Bunny is good to you.

2 comments:

Panda Parables said...

it was 1998, and i was a 21-yr-old traveling to nyc all by myself for the cmj music festival. when i picked up my badge, ice-t was also picking up his. the girl at the counter couldn't find his name on the list and was like, "could it be under something else?" (i think her polite way of asking "what's your REAL name?") and he kept going, "ice-t. my name is ice-t." it was rad.

have a blast in ny! eat/shop til you drop!

Unknown said...

I really like the mental image of you standing beside Ice-T saying "Smack some bitches up."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...