April 18, 2008

Roberto Spring Mix 08

My friend Rob is a mix CD master. He made numerous mix CDs for me when he lived here. Now that he's in NYC, he's making them for my BFF, Tiffany. Well, he may have outdone himself this time with Spring Mix 08. We listened to it the whole time I was in NYC & Tiffany was kind enough to mail me a copy. I've been listening to it on repeat for about 2 solid weeks now, so I thought I'd share the goodness. I put my 8 favorite tracks in Bold.

Roberto Spring Mix 08:

1) "Bellyful of Wine" Eureka Gold
2) "You're a Wolf" Sea Wolf
3) "Whole Wide World" Wreckless Eric
4) "Cannot Get, Started" Handsome Furs
5) "Fools" The Dodos
6) "Middle Tennessee" Porter Hall, Tennessee
7) "Wild Mountain Nation" Blitzen Trapper
8) "Keep Your Eyes Ahead" The Helio Sequence
9) "Learning the Lie" The Hidden Cameras
10) "Goodbye Horses" Q Lazzarus
11) "The Saddest Story Ever Told" The Magnetic Fields
12) "Red House" Wild Light
13) "White Winter Hymnal" Fleet Foxes
14) "peter oh" Eureka Gold
15) "True Love Way" Kings of Leon
16) "Commotion" The Features
17) "Born on a Train" The Magnetic Fields
18) "The Mending of the Gown" Sunset Rubdown
19) "Innocent When You Dream (Barroom)" Tom Waits

P.S. All of these songs are available on iTunes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...