April 4, 2008

Sail On Hip Pain!

Does anyone else like the scent of Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue? I used to wear it when I lived in NYC. I actually bought a bottle in Chinatown while I was there a few weeks ago, but it's not the same. The scent is right, but it's not as strong as it should be. It was probably a half empty sample bottle that they filled with water or alcohol. Anyway, I bought this new Dove bodywash @ Target last night that smells a lot like Light Blue. It's called Dove Energize -grapefruit & lemongrass scent. I used it this morning & I really like it.

I worked out last night for the 1st time in a long time. I was just going to do about 30 minutes, but as I climbed on the elliptical, Oprah came on. Did anyone else see Oprah yesterday? Her guest was a pregnant man. Yeah. Needless to say, I rode that damn elliptical for the duration of her show. I definitely needed the 60 minute work out, but my hips are killing me today. I was going to work out today too, but now I'm worried about aggravating my hips even more. I guess I could always just ride the bike. Stupid hips....

Sidebar: if you're unfamiliar with my hip saga, go here:

http://theblondemule.blogspot.com/2008/01/thursday.html

On my way to work this morning, my iPod shuffled to "Sail On" by the Commodores. I turned it up so loud I laughed at myself. I was totally jamming out to Lionel Richie. For those of you still in your twenties, enjoy your youth because this is what you have to look forward to: hip pain & light FM.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...