May 8, 2008

H&M Goes Dirty South

Today is a big day. Big! Today, H&M opens in Atlanta. It's in North Point Mall in Alpharetta, Georgia. John & I are going to Atlanta next weekend to register @ Crate & Barrel, which will now be cut short by the time I'm going to need to spend in H&M. Better luck next time, Crate & Barrel.

Last night I re-watched Juno. I saw it in the theater, but John didn't, so I got it on Netflix. I love that movie. John liked it, too. He wants to know if we can register for a hamburger phone...

Today I'm going to lunch with my pals, Natalie & Holly. I haven't seen them in too long. Sad since they only work across the street from my office.... Oh well, next week is the last week of Session, so my work schedule should normalize soon.

Tonight I'm going to an engagement party for someone I work with. It doesn't start until 7:00, so I'm going to try & go to the 5:30 Body Sculpt class again. Hopefully I won't be sore all weekend like I was last week. Whatever. No pain, no gain, right.....

1 comment:

ChrissiTinaBallerina said...

Is said engagement party at the Flying Saucer? I hope so! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...