July 13, 2008

The Rock-afire Explosion

For anyone who saw The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters, this should be right up your alley:




John found this on his favorite website, Boing Boing. He showed it to me the other night & I had to share it. I grew up in Oklahoma where there was only Showbiz, no Chuck E. Cheese. So I definitely have fond memories of these big, robotic entertainers. My sister & I used to fight over who got to be Mitzi, the mouse cheerleader. We were also a little scared of Fatz because of his red eyes.

So this crazy guy in Alabama apparently bought The Rock-afire Explosion & sometimes programs them to sing/perform pop songs. We're thinking about hiring them for our wedding. Here they are performing Usher's "Love in This Club".

1 comment:

Panda Parables said...

that was a nice thing to wake up to on a hungover sunday morning. hilarious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...