July 16, 2008

You Are So Nashville If


My top ten, in no particular order:


1) Instead of coming out to your parents, you just move to East Nashville & assume they will figure it out. -George Oeser


2) You accepted Jesus Christ as your personal lord & savior while watching a Carnival Kia commercial. -Jason & Heath Hinson


3) You complain about the dwindling amount of live music venues but can't wait for the new Urban Outfitters. -Andrew Cole


4) You think you're entitled to be on the guest list for every show in town. -Meghann Langford


5) You thought those Vanity Fair photos of Miley Cyrus were hot. -Jocelyn Phillips


6) You're not sure what Toby Keith's last name is. -Daniel Dunn


7) You've attended Steeplechase for the past 4 years & recently discovered it is a horse race. -Erin Burcham


8) You think Bart Durham is your congressman. -Asia Mathis


9) You see your local politicians on The Colbert Report more than you do on CNN or Fox News. -Stephanie Simmons


10) You spend $3 on a single cupcake while complaining about gas prices. -Wando Weaver

5 comments:

muggins mouse said...

oh my gosh, these are ALL SO PERFECT!! I remember reading some of these!! Thanks for the shout out!! ;-) Glad I made your top ten!!

Emotional Mullet said...

Um. Maybe if you lived over here(!), then maybe you would have found mine humorous.

DubbedDown said...

I'm glad to see that my cupcake entry made your top ten! ;o)

Unknown said...

Sorry, EM! If I knew your actual name, I would have included yours, too!

Emotional Mullet said...

Dearest Blonde Mule,

My name will remain a secret until I get to meet you in person.

Sincerely Yours In Sarcasm and Croc-Hate,

THE Emotional Mullet

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...