November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Prep


I took today off to continue getting my post-wedding house in order & to get an early start on my Thanksgiving grocery shopping. I've got 2 Thanksgivings this year. Tomorrow is my annual family Thanksgiving at my Aunt's house & Friday is my urban family Thanksgiving at Delaney & Austin's. For tomorrow, I'm making Loveless Cafe's hashbrown casserole recipe, which I found online for free on their website.

For Friday, I'm making a recipe for lemon squares that I found in my new Paula Deen cookbook. The only dessert experience I have is cupcakes & brownies, so this will be a stretch, but I need a reason to use my new KitchenAid stand mixer. I'll let you know how everything turns out.

Happy early Thanksgiving!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...