February 27, 2011

30 Pictures

Kate, from my favorite blog, For Me, For You, posted 30 Pictures on Friday & encouraged her readers to do the same. The original inspiration comes from here. I thought this would be a good way to kill two birds with one stone: write a blog post & organize my crazy, jumbled iPhoto. This was a lot of work, but a lot of fun & I encourage you to do your own version of 30 Pictures.

01 / someone i spend a lot of time with:

02 / a picture of myself:

03 / a picture of someone in my family:

04 / a picture of something that makes me happy:

05 / an old picture of myself:

06 / a picture of my sibling:

07 / a picture i never posted on my blog before:

08 / a picture of a person i miss:

09 / a relative of mine:

10 / a picture of my favorite place:

11 / a person i can tell everything:

12 / a picture of my everyday life:

13 / a picture from a place i love:

14 / a picture which reminds me of old times:

15 / a picture of friends from my childhood:

16 / a picture of myself:

17 / an unusual picture:

18 / a picture of my spare time:

19 / a picture i’m satisfied with:

20 / a picture of the people who are closest to me:

21 / a person who’s always there for me:

22 / a picture from a time in life i miss:

23 / a picture from last summer:

24 / a picture that makes me sad:

25 / a person who always makes me happy:

26 / someone i’m always having fun with:

27 / a picture i always laugh about:

28 / a crazy picture:

29 / the latest picture of myself:

30 / someone i will never let go of:


For more info on the individual pictures, see Flickr.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this post.

xoxo
W.C.

Jessica Wilson said...

Love this! And I feel so honored to be listed! From hellish classes to running pains and the Tabitha Tuders trot, we have conquered all!

The Blonde Mule said...

Thanks, Katy!

Jessica: of course! I swear, I would not have graduated without you, nor would I have joined East Nasty, which also means I will totally blame you if/when I get abducted on one of the runs, haha.

Panda Parables said...

this was fun to look at! i should make my own collection soon.

ND said...

I just started reading For Me, For You (thanks to your blog roll), so I just saw her 30 Pictures post. I love yours too, especially since I (sort of) know you. :) Thanks for sharing!

Mary Katherine said...

LOVE THIS! Thank you for including me!

The Blonde Mule said...

Katie: you should TOTALLY make your own collection!

Thanks, Nichole!

MK: j'adore!

Libby said...

this is so great, Kim!!

Btw, that picture of John with the silver face makes me laugh too! hahaha

And the pic of Linda sleeping in the grass is also amazing.

The Blonde Mule said...

Thanks, Libby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...