June 14, 2009

A Shaved Dog & A Clean House



I had Linda shaved yesterday. She looks ridiculous, but at least she's not shedding anymore. She seems to like it. You can honestly tell a difference in her demeanor. She's got to feel better having all of that weight off. John said she looks like "teenage Linda." Bless her....

I bought a planter for the front porch yesterday & put some plants/flowers in it. While uploading my new pics to Flickr, I decided to organize all of my house pics into 1 big collection. You can see it here. The collection is called Our House.

More pics of Linda here.

1 comment:

Panda Parables said...

linda looks super cute! i wish i could shave schminkey, but she would look like the most pathetic creature ever. carrie just got a 'furminator' pet brush and likes it a lot. anyway...happy sunday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...