April 12, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

John had a session Fri-Sun, so I was flying solo all weekend.

Friday:
Nada. Had been up since 4:50am. Got my hair did at Trim, then went home. Pretty sure I fell asleep on the couch somewhere around 8:30pm. Sorry, hair....

Saturday:
Lounged around all day, then met Ali for late afternoon shopping & dinner. We hit all the West N'ville stores, then went to Cinco where we proceeded to drink a pitcher of top shelf margaritas. Amusingly, the waiter tried to get us to order a second pitcher, but we declined. In hindsight, mucho creepy on his part.

Sunday:
Got up early-ish & drank about a gallon of water, trying to flush the tequila out of my system before my run in Centennial Park with Claudia. I think it worked. We didn't run the whole thing, but we definitely got a work-out (and a minor sunburn). Post run, I headed East to Delaney's to help with decorations for her fast approaching big day. All the decorations are so cool. I can't wait to see the final result!

Last night I finally watched Up. I typically stay away from Disney Pixar movies because I'm just not an animation person, but I've heard so many people talk about this movie, I put it in my Netflix queue. Ehhhh.... I guess I liked it. The whole talking dog thing was pretty hilarious.

1 comment:

cfoxes33 said...

I enjoyed UP too. I loved that the old men fought and kept hurting themselves. Pretty hilarious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...